Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about your SCEL Players' Club Account
- Q: How do I update my personal information that I submitted when I registered for the SCEL Players' Club?
- A: Go to SCEL Players' Club and log in using the email address and password that you registered when you joined the Players' Club. Then click on My Account to go to your player account page and make any needed updates. Click Update when you are finished.
- Q: What should I do if I can't remember my password?
- A: Reset your SCEL Players' Club password.
- Q: What should I do if I encounter a problem with the My Million Dollar Series Second-Chance Drawing website?
- A: Click on Feedback to submit your question or problem. We will assist you via return email. The more details you can provide, the better chance we will have of quickly resolving an issue.
Questions about Entries and Tickets
- Q: Which instant tickets are eligible for the My Million Dollar Series drawing?
- A: All non-winning South Carolina Education Lottery $10 My Million Dollar Series (Game 912) instant tickets that you purchase during the sales period of the game are eligible. One ticket is required per entry.
- Q: Can I enter the My Million Dollar Series drawing more than one time?
- A: Yes, you may enter the drawing as many times as you wish. Each entry requires the submission of an eligible South Carolina Education Lottery $10 My Million Dollar Series (Game 912) instant ticket that has not yet been submitted.
- Q: How can I be sure that my Internet entry has been submitted?
- A: When you submit an entry, a record of it appears at the bottom of your Enter Now page. If the entry is recorded there, you can be assured that it is in the system.
- Q: What happens if I submit my entry after the deadline for the My Million Dollar Series drawing?
- A: Mailed in entries not received by the specified deadline for the drawing will be destroyed. Internet entries cannot be submitted after the entry deadline.
- Q: Are my chances of winning better if I mail in my entries?
- A: The chance of an entry being selected in a drawing is the same whether entering via U.S. Mail or the Internet. Each entry has an equal chance of winning regardless of the method of entry.
- Q: Can I double my chances to win by entering a ticket on the Internet and then mailing it in as an entry?
- A: No. An Internet entry is not eligible to be mailed in and vice versa.
- Q: I would rather mail in my tickets. How do I do that?
- A: Check the instant ticket back or Rules for instructions on how and where to mail in your entry.
- Q: Can I throw away my tickets after submitting them into the My Million Dollar Series drawing?
- A: Although the original Qualified Entry ticket is not required when presenting a claim, players are strongly encouraged to retain tickets submitted electronically until after the draw.
- Q: May I use the tickets I have entered online to enter the Clean$weep Second-Chance Drawing?
- A: Yes.
Questions about Winners
- Q: What are my chances of winning the prize in the My Million Dollar Series drawing?
- A: Your odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received for the drawing and the total number of entries that you have submitted.
- Q: How will I be notified if I win the prize?
- A: If your entry is selected, you will be notified by the Lottery using the contact information in your player account so please make sure that all of your information is up-to-date. Following verification, the winner's hometown will be posted on the Drawing & Winner page.